Print fleet audit – Sylvanvale engaged AMPS Technology to audit, discover and report all print devices across their business. This would involve identifying hardware age & configurations costs, print volumes, security, utilisation and overall end-user experience. The outcome of the audit resulted mainly via data collated via our ampsConnect software portal.
Print fleet consolidation – A detailed report and cost analysis were provided to the executive committee as well as a recommended ‘Future State Solution’. The recommended turn-key solution included several key business outcomes that exceeded Sylvanvale’s expectations.
Some of these included:
- 25% cost reduction per month
- 26 different models down to only 3
- 16 new HP PageWide printers
- Monthly Valet Service for HQ
- 1 monthy bill for all machines
- A common cost per page
- Re-deployment of several printers
- On-site technical assessments of all existing printers under the new solution